Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last 3 NEW song i heard was KING OF HEARTS REMIX which was not bad im just surprised he did a house music beat. not a fan of house music. THERAFLU which was amazing but it was sort of a lil wayne style and more of just rapping. MERCY was ok but it had a southern sound and sort of like a wakaflocka feel to it and i woudlnt think he would brand his name on something like that. now hes dating kim kardashian which is great cause shes is smoking hot but its so public and cud be distracting and interfere with his abilty to make the same music he did in the past. and the good music album should be good but it wont be great giving the other good music artist that will be on there, they just dont have the legendary skills to keep up with kanye and its  gonna like a decent new age rap album at best nothing really that special...  anyways im just probably over thinking all this. i just hope he goes back to doing what he does best and make epic music. im pretty sure on his next solo album he will shy away from all this, and deliver like he always does.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts