Kanye to The banner

Get the iPhone 6s or wait for the new iPhone 7?

336 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Michael Oladejo 
#1 ·
My iPhone 6 got some water damage (it's fully functioning tho but the screen has some marks and streaks) and I want to know which option is the best for me.

Get the iPhone 6s (or Plus) now or wait until the fall and get the new iPhone 7?

#3 ·
The S model is always the best version of the phone. I got the 6 but I plan on buying the 6s at the end of my lease in October. It'll be cheaper and I'll upgrade again when the 7s comes out.

The 7 will be out in September. I say wait until your current phone fries completely and stop working. Either phone you choose would be fine. But if you decide to get the 6s now then you're paying full price (same as the 7) when it'll be cheaper in 2 months.

#5 ·
+ HovToThe said:
The S model is always the best version of the phone. I got the 6 but I plan on buying the 6s at the end of my lease in October. It'll be cheaper and I'll upgrade again when the 7s comes out.

The 7 will be out in September. I say wait until your current phone fries completely and stop working. Either phone you choose would be fine. But if you decide to get the 6s now then you're paying full price (same as the 7) when it'll be cheaper in 2 months.
This is good to know thank you, I want to get an iPhone and was going to wait to see the specs on the 7. I'm leaning towards the 6s to save a bit of money.

#6 ·
+ HovToThe said:

U smart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.