Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not basing my decision off KTT, just wanted to see people's opinions.

I go big or go home, if I get tatted I plan on at least 4. IMO it looks dumb to just have 1 small tat.

My plan:
Dead cousin's initials on R arm in cursive
Rose sleeve for my mom on upper L arm
Last name vertically on my ribs
Setting sun on my chest

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stan Smith said:
I don't think adults should have tattoos and if you want to eventually become one you'll stay away.
I'm 20 and work a corporate job (like a real legit job, on track for 6 figures etc.)

None of the tats would be visible in a professional setting.

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stan Smith said:
That doesn't make you an adult btw.
Lol what makes me an adult then? I survive on my own, pay my bills and shit. Don't live with my parents. I look grown. I act grown. I make good money and have people who work for me.

Granted I act like I'm 12 half the time on here, but in real life i have my shit together.

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
Wallace said:
Lol what makes me an adult then? I survive on my own, pay my bills and shit. Don't live with my parents. I look grown. I act grown. I make good money and have people who work for me.

Granted I act like I'm 12 half the time on here, but in real life i have my shit together.
It's cool, I'm not implying that you aren't.
K.I.L.L.A. said:
lol wtf adults shouldn't hav tats?
I don't see the significance of tattoos anymore. Why do you need one to declare something meaningful? Tat's popularity has us thinking that's the way to go but it's not.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Stan Smith said:
It's cool, I'm not implying that you aren't.I don't see the significance of tattoos anymore. Why do you need one to declare something meaningful? Tat's popularity has us thinking that's the way to go but it's not.
Its art if used properly.

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stan Smith said:
It's cool, I'm not implying that you aren't.I don't see the significance of tattoos anymore. Why do you need one to declare something meaningful? Tat's popularity has us thinking that's the way to go but it's not.
I don't need em, I honestly just think they look cool and I might as well give them some meaning. You only live once, why not?

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
Wallace said:
I don't need em, I honestly just think they look cool and I might as well give them some meaning. You only live once, why not?
To each his own, I just find it tacky if you're actually trying to be more than average.

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stan Smith said:
To each his own, I just find it tacky if you're actually trying to be more than average.
I guess you can just stay average then?

I'm gonna make em artistic and pay good money. When tattos are done well, they look so dope.
Beckham's tats are bad ass, and I look kinda like him:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts