Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://watching-tv.ew.com/2010/11/02/george-bush-kanye-west-lauer-today/

“He called me a racist,” Bush tells Lauer. “And I didn’t appreciate it then. I don’t appreciate it now. It’s one thing to say, ‘I don’t appreciate the way he’s handled his business.’ It’s another thing to say, ‘This man’s a racist.’ I resent it, it’s not true.”

Lauer quotes from Bush’s new book: “Five years later I can barely write those words without feeling disgust.” Lauer adds, “You go on: ‘I faced a lot of criticism as President. I didn’t like hearing people claim that I lied about Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction or cut taxes to benefit the rich. But the suggestion that I was racist because of the response to Katrina represented an all-time low.’

President Bush responds: “Yeah. I still feel that way as you read those words. I felt ‘em when I heard ‘em, felt ‘em when I wrote ‘em and I felt ‘em when I’m listening to ‘em.

Lauer: “You say you told Laura at the time it was the worst moment of your Presidency?”

Bush: “Yes. My record was strong I felt when it came to race relations and giving people a chance. And it was a disgusting moment.”
This really seems like it affected him a lot for some reason.

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
he acts like Ye did something horrible like running on stage and stealing his mic on live tv.

:problem?:

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Kanye west is responsible for the Reccession. Him making Bush go crazy caused it, he's also therefore responsible for Bush's failures. its 100% true.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
So kanye caused the president of the most powerful country in the world to be at an all time low?

That's next level rockstar status :stronger:

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
AKIL said:
im jus sayin Obama talked about Ye.
That's because what Ye did had nothing to do with Obama. Ye did not say that Obama doesn't care about white people.  Obama commented on the Taylor Swift incident.  It's apples and oranges.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts