Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,982 Posts
Alternative hip hop (a tribe called quest, the pharcyde, talib, mos, lupe, kanye, gang Starr, outkast, etc...)
alternative rock
calypso
comedy
dance
heavy metal
pop
punk
r&b
rap
reggae
rock

favorite is definately alt hip hop

·
Registered
889 Posts
I haven't ever put any genres in... But it's on my list of things to do. I'm finishing up putting all the artwork in. Then I want to put in all the years that albums came out. I'm also gonna make sure all of the albums' track numbers say like "12 of 18" instead of just "12". And then change all of the "featuring" and "feat." to just "ft.".... It's gonna take a while since I just cracked 20,000 songs.

But yeah, when that's all done I'm gonna put in genres. I would like to do separate Hip-Hop and Rap categories but I think it'll get too subjective with some artists so I'll definitely jut do a big Hip-Hop/Rap category. I feel like the same issue comes up with having Rock and Alternative categories. Some stuff is gonna be hard to place, so maybe I'll just pit it all in Rock.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.