Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey KTT, i dont wanna bug my IRL friends with this shit so here goes

Basically i've got this girl, who i reallllly fucking adore, like we're one of those annoying couples, you know who are annoying as fuck to anyone else but you can tell theyre in love n shit

But then theres this other side, my ex from years ago keeps butting in and ruining things, and keeps deluding her into thinking that i'm not over her because shes a psycho, and its causing real problems between us, honestly my gf means the world to me right now

I really cba dealing w/ my ex because she doesnt deserve the attention, but how do i let my gf now that is just her that i want?

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Masked Mamba said:
You need help to avoid your psycho ex girlfriend?
Yeahhh, she keeps popping up and saying shit, its been 2 years since i last remotely gave a fuck and she has the audacity to say the things she does

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Xavmatic said:
Yeahhh, she keeps popping up and saying shit, its been 2 years since i last remotely gave a fuck and she has the audacity to say the things she does
Ignore her. Thats all you can do. She wants a reaction.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Masked Mamba said:
Ignore her. Thats all you can do. She wants a reaction.
I would happily but i dont think my gf can, which is very understandable, thats why im trying to convince my gf theres nothing to worry about :/

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Xavmatic said:
I would happily but i dont think my gf can, which is very understandable, thats why im trying to convince my gf theres nothing to worry about :/
Just tell her to eff off haha she has some issues

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
get really angry about the ex in front of your girl. show her how much its bothering you that she is trying to separate you two

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
novakanYe said:
get really angry about the ex in front of your girl. show her how much its bothering you that she is trying to separate you two
it only makes me look bitter, even when i really do despise her

thanks though ktt, ill see what i can do

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Xavmatic said:
it only makes me look bitter, even when i really do despise her

thanks though ktt, ill see what i can do
maybe get upset about it on front of your girl then?  :epic:

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
novakanYe said:
maybe get upset about it on front of your girl then?  :epic:
haha i have, not even on purpose, but its a really sensitive subject, it makes her feel worthless and stuff and sometimes she just leaves cos of it

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i mean shes already on the verge of leaving, shes honestly everything and i gotta prove my love for her not my hatred for my ex

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Xavmatic said:
i mean shes already on the verge of leaving, shes honestly everything and i gotta prove my love for her not my hatred for my ex
All you can do is tell her and show her if she dont belive you :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Exile said:
what does your ex say exactly?
She starts telling her everything about our past relationship, and telling her things like "hes obviously not over me, you should just ignore him until he comes crawling back" which is malicious and kind of psychotic

1 - 20 of 31 Posts