Kanye to The banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
46,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Okay, guys, I need some help. I'm not a great editor, and I don't really know what I'm doing with Garageband (Mac). I've so far, edited out the interludes, and faded the pieces together. I think it sounds pretty good.

This is where I need help. At 4:01. The audio splits up between the two ears intentionally for effect. Jay's voice goes in the right ear with no man's voice at all in the background. The left ear has the man's voice talking about a UFO, along with Jay's voice's volume turned almost all of the way down. Can I duplicate what you are hearing through the right ear and copy it into the left ear so I don't have to hear the man talking? In other words, can I copy the right ear's noise and take out the left ear's noise and replace it with the right ear's voice so I can only have Jay Electronica's voice in both ears?

Any help would be great thanks. If this is not a feature in Garageband, but another application for Mac, it'd be great if you'd suggest it to me. Also, give me tutorials on how to do this. Preferably in steps if it's easy that way. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts