Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
19,348 Posts
fuck gamestop, they want me to trade in my ps3 and sacrifice all my games for a console that might not have games. supplies is limited my ass. only game that sold out this gen really was fire emblem awakening

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Bolo Yeung said:
fuck gamestop, they want me to trade in my ps3 and sacrifice all my games for a console that might not have games. supplies is limited my ass. only game that sold out this gen really was fire emblem awakening
the PS4 will most likely sell out

ni no kuni sold out aswell

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
Bolo Yeung said:
ni no did? hmm i casually walked in the store on a friday afternoon to pick it up (games release on tuesdays in the states)
you must have got lucky because that shit sold out everywhere

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
thats all cool but...how the hell are reservations not sold out yet? either its not selling, or theyre taking more reservations than the amount of systems they will receive which happened last generation too

·
Banned
2,581 Posts
GameStop refused me when I was tryin to buy gran turismo 4 back in the day because I didn't preorder it, I never ever ever went near a GameStop after that

Fuck that company

·
Premium Member
9,245 Posts
Limited manufacturing of PS4 confirmed. Sony aiming to create demand for sales by having the PS4 being sold out every where. Ultimately generating more hype.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hawley088 said:
GameStop refused me when I was tryin to buy gran turismo 4 back in the day because I didn't preorder it, I never ever ever went near a GameStop after that

Fuck that company
Word? I'm sorry fambo.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BobSmith said:
Limited manufacturing of PS4 confirmed. Sony aiming to create demand for sales by having the PS4 being sold out every where. Ultimately generating more hype.
link

1 - 20 of 36 Posts