Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
20,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have been slow to add their back catalog of games previous systems to their equivalent online stores.  What are some games that you think should be added. 
I would love to see Sonic Adventure 2 available on current gen systems.  I know it was available on PS3 and 360 but I sold both of those off when I bought my PS4.
With GT Sport coming out soon you would think Sony would make some of the older Gran Turismo games available on the PS4 online store.  I would love to have a copy of Gran Turismo 3 again.
I would also like EA added some of the older Need For Speed games to the PS4 and Xbox One but the music licensing might be an issue.

·
Registered
20,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nujabes🖖🏾 said:
Mahvel 3.

Blue Dragon

MGS collection/MGS 4
Those are good choices too.  I have PS3 games I downloaded off of PSN like Gran Turismo 6 and I wish they worked with my PS4.  I wonder how hard it would be for Sony to make the PSN store PS3 games compatible with the PS4.
I am kind of surprised Nintendo has taken its time releasing its huge back catalog of games of the Wii U and 3DS/2DS.  I would love some SNES, GBA, and N64 games for the 2DS and would be willing to pay for them and Nintendo is not delivering.  On the Wii's online store I was able to get Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario World just fine.

·
Registered
37,125 Posts
i don't mind paying for well done remasters but it would make a lot more sense to remaster games that were before last gen

backwards compatibility should be a norm, but it's all about $ so :dno:

·
Registered
37,705 Posts
Red Dead Redemption is the only one I'm desperate for as it's not on PC.

Resistance and inFamous would be nice too.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts