Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
8,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: crack music remix & rhymefest verses on jesus walks and gone have been found. so have the first beats tapes. the whole city behind us remix with common didn't exist! so just one left to find. does anyone have a link to the I Got a Love Remix with a verse from Ye. it might be a stretch cos i don't know if it was even ever put out but this is what it says on wiki:

"The second single for the album was slated to be "I Got A Love", but Roc-A-Fella Records blocked the decision, fearing too many singles would over-expose Kanye West. Kanye West included an extra verse in "I Got a Love (Remix)", which was later used in his song "I Wonder" on his album, Graduation."

·
Registered
808 Posts
Could this be the first beats disc you speak of?
http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/kanye-west-beats-disc-1

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
AWcouture said:
need help completing my Ye collection. does anyone have links to:

i got a love remix
game's verse on crack musik
rhymefest's verse on jesus walks and gone
whole city behind us (G.O.O.D. Music Remix)

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=141519.0

Thank you and your welcome... My old account

the first beats tape

can't find them anywhere :cryfam:

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
Mamba said:
yeah it was

youtube it
damn did not know this at all. gotta look this shit up!

AWcouture said:
yeah and i'm sure there was a thread not that long ago but can't find it

·
Banned
8,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
iYeezy said:
Also, I have "I Got a Love" ft. Ye, I could upload it. :dno:
thanks but i've got I Got a Love, but not the remix or even heard the remix. according to wiki, Ye recorded a verse for a remix that ended up on i wonder but roc-a-fella didn't let jin release it as a single because they didn't want too much exposure

·
Premium Member
9,688 Posts
AWcouture said:
yeah i know i was surprised. it was on that thread about the crack music remix but it was a usershare link so obviously doesn't work.
Rhymefest gone is on his mixtape Plugg City: City On My Back

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
AWcouture said:
thanks but i've got I Got a Love, but not the remix or even heard the remix. according to wiki, Ye recorded a verse for a remix that ended up on i wonder but roc-a-fella didn't let jin release it as a single because they didn't want too much exposure
Hmm.. interesting.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts