Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was laughing my ass off all day at comments on twitter and other forums trashing Game. Lemme just sum up some of the ridiculous bitch made things i saw

"I havent heard the song but i know its sucks"
"Game is irrelevant"
"Otis is better then anything Game has done in his career so WHHATTT"
"No One Cares About Game"
"R.E.D. Album gonna suck and flop anyway"
"Who is Game? He diss Jay? He sucks"

Thats only the beginning. Look, the bottom line is, it was a JOKE, and EVEYONE got their panties stuck up in a bunch. It was truely unbelievable. 5 years ago, people would have commented on the song. Yesterday, all everyone did was comment on game.

Say what u want, but reality is the song was dope, Pot of Gold is hot, and Otis is TRASH. No shit RED aint doing WTT numbers, but guess what? It has an incredibly good chance of being better.

Like i said before, it is next to impossible for WTT braggadocio swag to match the 1992 LA street toughness of R.E.D.

well, im gonna get flamed lol

Im a big Kayeezy fan but u guys made me almost hate him yesterday lol. But, lets remember, hip hop is hip hop. You cant just call yourself king and expect everyone to move out of your way. Game wants the throne. He's hungry. R.E.D. Album, 8/23.

NOW, u can flame me lol

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
LaDodgerCap said:
I was laughing my ass off all day at comments on twitter and other forums trashing Game. Lemme just sum up some of the ridiculous bitch made things i saw

"I havent heard the song but i know its sucks"
"Game is irrelevant"
"Otis is better then anything Game has done in his career so WHHATTT"
"No One Cares About Game"
"R.E.D. Album gonna suck and flop anyway"
"Who is Game? He diss Jay? He sucks"

Thats only the beginning. Look, the bottom line is, it was a JOKE, and EVEYONE got their panties stuck up in a bunch. It was truely unbelievable. 5 years ago, people would have commented on the song. Yesterday, all everyone did was comment on game.

Say what u want, but reality is the song was dope, Pot of Gold is hot, and Otis is TRASH. No shit RED aint doing WTT numbers, but guess what? It has an incredibly good chance of being better.

Like i said before, it is next to impossible for WTT braggadocio swag to match the 1992 LA street toughness of R.E.D.

well, im gonna get flamed lol

Im a big Kayeezy fan but u guys made me almost hate him yesterday lol. But, lets remember, hip hop is hip hop. You cant just call yourself king and expect everyone to move out of your way. Game wants the throne. He's hungry. R.E.D. Album, 8/23.

NOW, u can flame me lol
Fuck a duck

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, id love to see someone post  a counter argument that doesnt involve "Game sucks" or "He is irrelevant so it doesnt matter"

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Naw, song is avg. It had funny moments, but it was just awkward at some.  Doubt R.E.D. is going to be better tbh. Kanye/Jay are expecting to deliver a 4/5. Then again Game might come back harder than his first album... Same w/ Jeezy :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yarchini said:
Naw, song is avg. It had funny moments, but it was just awkward at some.  Doubt R.E.D. is going to be better tbh. Kanye/Jay are expecting to deliver a 4/5. Then again Game might come back harder than his first album... Same w/ Jeezy :D
Ive heard a lot of snippets plus a couple full tracks. Andre has heard a lot.

If u dont believe me, ask him which album is going to be better

·
Banned
7,296 Posts
song is ok

but you just cannot deny the fact that game did that attempting to get attention he couldnt get from his actual album singles

this shit is just like 50 back in 99 when he was unkown and dropped how to rob

1 - 20 of 508 Posts