Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as far as im concerned he already has 2 with The Documentary and Doctor's Advocate. Game held the West on his back with the first 2 albums when the rest of the coast fell apart. For that alone he's a west coast legend.

..and he could have had 2 more if his tracklists were right. Game is another rapper who fell into the trap of fillers. half of LAX is filler and over half of RED is filler. He had amazing tracks, but they got drowned out by all the radio tracks and tracks that shouldn't have made the album.....AND to top it off he cut tracks that would have been in the top tier of discography. Whoever sequenced his last 2 albums should be fired because they failed.

so to keep my sanity while listening to Game i cut out the fillers and created playlists of what the albums should have looked like. These playlists are on the level of his first 2 albums tbh.

I don't think Game ever fell off....i just feel he's struggling to get his voice heard due to terrible sequencing.

heres what his albums should have looked like (imo)

LAX (Revised)

1. DMX (Intro)
2. LAX Files
3. State of Emergency (Feat. Ice Cube)
4. My Life (Feat. Lil Wayne)
5. Money
6. Hard Liquor (Interlude)
7. Dope Boys
8. Let Us Live (Feat. Chrisette Michele)
9. Angel (Feat. Common) (Prod. By Kanye West)
10. Never Can Say Goodbye (Feat. Latoya Williams)
11. Big Dreams
12. Game's Pain (Feat. Keyshia Cole)
13. Letter To The King (Feat. Nas)
14. DMX (Outro)

R.E.D. (Revised)

1. Dr. Dre (Intro)
2. The City (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
3. Martians vs Goblins (Feat. Lil Wayne & Tyler, The Creator)
4. RED Nation (Feat. Lil Wayne)
5. Dr. Dre (Skit 1)
6. Ricky
7. Pot of Gold (Feat. Chris Brown)
8. Mama Knows (Feat. Nelly Furtado)
9. Dr. Dre (Skit 2)
10. Keepin' It Real
11. Born In The Trap (Prod. By DJ Premier)
12. Monsters In My Head
13. Dr. Dre (Outro)
14. California Dream (Bonus Track)

-no filler
-still has singles
-sequenced much better

Try the playlists out. worth a shot tbh...

they're dope

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AKiDNaMeDChAnCe said:
R.E.D. was by far his worst. I just don't see how you could of fix that album. All the features he had murdered him on his own songs...
did you even look at the playlist?

theres only 3 rap features on the whole thing. the songs he got murdered on were terrible songs anyway.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
This is a stupid thread. All his albums are good. Just his last two he tried to go the quantity over quality route and that just clusterfucks everything so just skip the track if you're not in the mood, it doesn't mean they're bad. However, he could've improved a few tracks like The Kill, Keepin It Real, Rough, Monsters in my Head and thrown them on the album; but those songs are out there.... It's not like you can't just have both of them on your iPhone lol..

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sharif3 said:
This is a stupid thread. All his albums are good. Just his last two he tried to go the quantity over quality route and that just clusterfucks everything so just skip the track if you're not in the mood, it doesn't mean they're bad. However, he could've improved a few tracks like The Kill, Keepin It Real, Rough, Monsters in my Head and thrown them on the album; but those songs are out there.... It's not like you can't just have both of them on your iPhone lol..
yeah i agree....thats exactly what this thread did. all i said was put the dope shit in a playlist

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
RED wasn't as good as we were hoping (the first half was brilliant), LAX was not as good as The Documentary & Doctor's Advocate but still a very good album.
For me he has 2 classics, one really good album and one slightly above average album.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kreamy Boi said:
Shut your d1ck suckin jaws bruh im not feelin your thoughts. I'll close your head in a medicine cabinet n leave u dangling while i head butt your spine into a question mark. Do some sit ups n maybe your b1tch ovaries will moisturize. You know uza bum thats why you biologically cant bring yourself to bring another you into the world. Im sicka U.

was that supposed to be funny?

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
bcfcben said:
RED wasn't as good as we were hoping (the first half was brilliant), LAX was not as good as The Documentary & Doctor's Advocate but still a very good album.
For me he has 2 classics, one really good album and one slightly above average album.
Pretty much seems to sum it up for all Game fans, me included. However, some of his best tracks are on his 2nd half of RED as well lol.. Just sequencing is horrible. I wonder if he has his kids do it.

G

·
i agree :golfclap:

althought I dont think LAX had anywhere near as much filler as RED did.

Hopefully his 5th album he works with different people and brings us another West Coast album.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im glad you know how to copy and paste....now can you please stop trying to ruin my thread with trolling?

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Joshua said:
althought I dont think LAX had anywhere near as much filler as RED did.

Hopefully his 5th album he works with different people and brings us another West Coast album.
agreed

thats why 3 of the top 5 songs in my RED playlist didn't even make the retail version of the album lol

dude has horrible management

·
Registered
12,085 Posts
Kreamy Boi said:
Shut your d1ck suckin jaws bruh im not feelin your thoughts. I'll close your head in a medicine cabinet n leave u dangling while i head butt your spine into a question mark. Do some sit ups n maybe your b1tch ovaries will moisturize. You know uza bum thats why you biologically cant bring yourself to bring another you into the world. Im sicka U.
:wut:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.