Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Listen to the first verse....mentioning Kanye's mom. No chrip, but that's a sensitive subject, don't you agree?

And then listen to the verse at 3:25

I'm not saying there is beef or chirps or anything...just why is the Game on Ye's dick.

I think Drake is so sick on this song!

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
Ye' and Game are cool.
The line about his mom is respectful.
The line "Right under Kanye"
Is saying Kanye is ahead or on top of whoever he's referring to.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kevin Abstract said:
I think kanye produced this
i thought he did too...but the clapping sounds sorta messy, doesn't seem like Ye sorta tbh, but the sampling does
wouldn't be surprised if he produced this

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Game has been obsessed with Ye for a while now. I'm pretty sure he talks about him more than any other rapper out there. Which is odd cuz I Ye never really helped his career much

·
Registered
916 Posts
I don't like Game on this beat, but lyrically this is alright. I think it's the claps mostly that turned me from this. Drake was kind of iffy though.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Secrecy said:
Game has been obsessed with Ye for a while now. I'm pretty sure he talks about him more than any other rapper out there. Which is odd cuz I Ye never really helped his career much
he gave 'em that Dreams beat doe :datass:

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Secrecy said:
Dreams... feature on Crack Music. :dno:

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
If you don't know the story with Dreams, Dre wouldn't fuck wit Game until he heard him on the Dreams beat Kanye gave him. He owes his career to Ye tbh. :work:

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
Star Man said:
If you don't know the story with Dreams, Dre wouldn't fuck wit Game until he heard him on the Dreams beat Kanye gave him. He owes his career to Ye tbh. :work:
This explains it all tbh. I had no idea

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
Secrecy said:
he's just one of us :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts