Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Banned
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.16351/title.game-explains-the-origin-of-his-dislike-for-jay-z

"I think that's where my short-lived hatred came from. Yeah, man. I had it like that he was just a great dude. I grew up off of all Jay's albums, and when I finally met him and he was just, I don't know, he was overly cocky," he says. "The way that he played fans - and I'm not saying it to say he's the same person now, that was like seven years ago - this is my own personal experience, so it's not to make anyone hate Jay-Z."

·
Banned
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
read alot of things about jay being a cocky and arrogant dude. especially to his fans the people that really made him.

·
Banned
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote from one of the comments on hiphop dx
"I had the pleasure of attending the "Watch the Throne" album release party in the company of both Jay and Kanye and I witnessed that Jay really doesn't show any appreciation to his fans as if they had nothing to do with making him who he is but Kanye on the other hand is very personable and has no problem shaking hands and talking to his fans. But Jay is not the only one I've witnessed act this way towards fans. I believe you should not act cocky towards those whose money is in your pocket because those same people can kick you off that pedestal you're on."

·
Registered
18,204 Posts
The people that i know who told me that they met him said that he was surprisingly down to earth.
Now him being cocky is another thing and every rappers who met him before his got his deal said that he was incredibly cocky already back in the days (GZA, DMX and the radio host from the station where he did his freestyle with Big L)
I think Game issue with jay is more about the fact that jay didn't want to sign him when dame wanted, same for joe budden actually.

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
If he's really this salty from one meeting then Game must be the most sensative person ever.

This ***** caught feelings harder than Drake stans after you call him soft

1 - 20 of 92 Posts