Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 481 Posts

·
Banned
33,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Game took shots at everyone from Jay-Z to Amber Rose on his diss track "Uncle Otis," but one person that won't ever be in his line of fire is Eminem.

Despite his differences with 50 Cent and G-Unit, Game vows to stay clear of the Detroit rapper. "One thing that stuck with me is that Eminem is not to be fucked with ever in hip-hop," he told MTV's "RapFix Live."

"If you notice, out of everybody I ever took a shot at, that's the only person that is untouched. He's in a bubble and you don't even say nothing to Eminem, and to anybody that ever does, God bless you and your career."

Game and Em previously collaborated together on "We Ain't" off the former's debut The Documentary and he calls their recording sessions "one of the best experiences of my life."

During his chat with Sway Calloway, he also revealed that Dr. Dre will narrate the entire R.E.D. Album, which drops August 23.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
No one can go at Eminem. His fan base is too strong. Only way he could of been stopped is if he was shunned in 98, but Dr. Dre did was Eazy-E couldn't.

J

·
0 Posts
Yarchini said:
No one can go at Eminem. His fan base is too strong. Only way he could of been stopped is if he was shunned in 98, but Dr. Dre did was Eazy-E couldn't.

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
People acting like Eminem fanbase will end anyone career

Wayne & Jay could go at Em and nothing would happened

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
ItzDrizzy said:
People acting like Eminem fanbase will end anyone career

Wayne & Jay could go at Em and nothing would happened
doubt it tbh. maybe Jay but not Wayne

·
Banned
1,164 Posts
Szohr said:
doubt it tbh. maybe Jay but not Wayne
wayne can he ethered 50
so please please dont me school you on wayne lyrical capacity

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
unborndawg said:
wayne can he ethered 50
Em has killed wayne on every track they've been on together though.

What ya gotta say to that brah.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
unborndawg said:
wayne can he ethered 50
lol, I wasn't even talking about 'lyrical capacity'

I'm just saying Em has such a large fanbase that just dissing him can fuck up a lot of people

1 - 20 of 481 Posts