Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

Registered
jesus fucking christ. I know there's a lot of filler, but how the hell do you rap for this long?

I know there's a ton of people who dislike Game on here, but his work ethic is certainly admirable.

We get it game, you dont like wtt. Hope there's a skee mix cant stand the same beat looped over and over again.

Premium Member
Jay Dot said:
We get it game, you dont like wtt. Hope there's a skee mix cant stand the same beat looped over and over again.
It's funny though, he said his own album isn't as good as WTT and he gave WTT a 7 :hah:

Premium Member
While sitting down with radio host Jenny Boom Boom, he also assures us that his upcoming聽 R.E.D. Album won鈥檛 be anywhere near as impressive as WTT.

聽 聽 鈥淵eah [I heard the album]. The Swizz [Beatz] one is crazy, theFrank Ocean one is crazy too. Yeah. Some people haven鈥檛 even heard it yet, that鈥檚 bad. I think it鈥檚 a good, good seven,鈥 Game said when asked by radio host Jenny Boom Boom to rate it from 1 to 10. 鈥淪even. Yeah. Well, you know six points went to Kanye. [R.E.D. Album] is not going to be better than Watch the Throne. So you don鈥檛 gotta worry about that. [How come?] What? Did you just hear that [record]? I can鈥檛 compete man, but, The R.E.D. Album is pretty decent. It鈥檚 going to sound like Lil Zane鈥榮 first album. We working. August 23rd, R.E.D. Album in stores.鈥 (鈥淛enny Boom Boom鈥)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts