Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i said that same shit, GOOD music is like the Justice League with mics. Who knew Ye would set up that strong of a roster. Big Sean is on some flash shit, Ye is on some Superman shit, Common would be the Batman of the group…. i guess that leaves Bent Fonzworth to be Plastic man *shrug*..its still a superhero

Augusta GA Jedi said this on October 13th, 2010 at 1:14 pm
Saw this comment on 2dopeboyz and laughed my ass off. So who would be who? Definitely agree that Fonzworth is Plastic Man.  :robo:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eliy4 said:
Kanye got me pregnant. I'm pregnant do something.. somebody arrest me. I'm gonna rape Kanye.
Aiigt Charles Hamilton...

Coldplay Expert said:
p.
Lmao!!  :haw:

Where's Wonder Woman?
Only thing GOOD is missing is a female presence. Damn they at least need someone to sing the hooks if not rap.

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
IamTodders said:
i agree. Cudi would be green lantern...
I gotta give Common the title of Green Lantern since he was close to actually playing that character in the Justice League Movie a while back.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
I peeped that comment too , it had me dying

He went hard on Fonzworth Bently
He called him Plastic Man :facepalm: 
LMAOOO  !!

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
AKIL said:
I gotta give Common the title of Green Lantern since he was close to actually playing that character in the Justice League Movie a while back.
D:

·
Banned
16,696 Posts
Marvel is lightyears ahead of D.C, if anything Marvel is G.O.O.D. (More creative, different, has catching up to D.C in terms of popularity with the movies and people think Marvel/G.O.O.D are going to surpass D.C/YMCMB
D.C is YMCMB (generic ass shit, has the three most popular Superman is Wayne Batman is Drake and Wonderwoman and the rest don't matter like on D.C)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts