Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read this on MissInfo

PS: Looking forward to hearing more Pushaton on the upcoming G.O.O.D. Music compilation album, coming out this Christmas….that is, after Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy drops on November 22nd, and the Kanye x Jay-Z EP Watch The Throne two weeks later. (of course, dates are always subject to change)

:wom:

·
Registered
776 Posts
christmas.. meaning the same time hat all the g.o.o.d. fridays are over. Hopefully there are some new tracks but most likely jus gonna be all the g.o.o.d. friday songs, which explains why all the songs have been featuring people from good music. but this is good news cuz it wud be nice to have this compiled into an album

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bet that its a cd of all the G.O.O.D. Friday tracks

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it only makes sense to give all these songs out for free then the real fans are gunna want a hard copy shit i know i do

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
itll be all G.O.O.D. Friday tracks with some never before heard songs..but itll exclude power remix monster so appalled and DIAND.. since they will be on MBDTF or WTT...maybe 2 disc? it would be dope to have a DVD with good music performances on it...

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
EsTyb333 said:
christmas.. meaning the same time hat all the g.o.o.d. fridays are over. Hopefully there are some new tracks but most likely jus gonna be all the g.o.o.d. friday songs, which explains why all the songs have been featuring people from good music. but this is good news cuz it wud be nice to have this compiled into an album

1 - 20 of 28 Posts