Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have done coke before you would see he is fucked up when he gives that interview to Sway after Runaway...this is not meant to stir shit up at all, so don't turn this into drama, I actually think it's awesome a rich mfer like Kanye is enjoying the high life, some of your most creative thoughts appear when you are high.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Timesitheus said:
serious question: have you ever been on a nice little binge? I'm telling you from personal experience you never have thought so clearly. Everything about your state of mind is on point, the problem is not many people can leverage that much information.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Herbie said:
I definitely can see Kanye doing coke.
I swear this was not meant to talk shit...if you've done coke you know there is nothing like that feeling at 3am or 3pm (obv time doesn't matter lol), it really does clear your mind. I wish I had someone writing down every idea or ambition that was derived from a night partying on it

·
Registered
772 Posts
acp said:
If you have done coke before you would see he is fucked up when he gives that interview to Sway after Runaway...this is not meant to stir shit up at all, so don't turn this into drama, I actually think it's awesome a rich mfer like Kanye is enjoying the high life, some of your most creative thoughts appear when you are high.

you gotta be kiddin me

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
the way his face went from happy to sad... he had to have been on Drugs.... he just had to have.... or he was just on some -100 hours of sleep type shit.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ashtonjamal said:
the way his face went from happy to sad... he had to have been on Drugs.... he just had to have.... or he was just on some -100 hours of sleep type shit.
Yah bro now we are talking...that's what triggered my post

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I think Kid Cudi is still on Drugs too! he looks like all he does is set around smoking Crack all day with that creepy ass mustache .... Props to him for making a dope ass album though.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts