Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KarenCivil Kαrεn Ciѵiℒ
Of course @funkmasterflex is going to have a GOOD show tonight... #tunein

hmmm what could this mean? i think its obvious shes referring to GOOD music maybe a kanye interview? or a song?

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i rly doubt that shes posted the joy on her twitter like saturday she wudnt say this if it was just a simple playing of the joy...plus they most likely played it in the new at 2 saturday yesterday and today

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i feel like something big is about to go down karen civil wudnt hype up some bullshit and u know they gotta keep flex outta korea caus he drop bombs ;)

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hes having kanye on the show all night tomorrow!!! he said you can call in if you have any questions for kanye tomorrow this is gonna b illlll

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
according to funk flex kanye will be taking over the funk flex show tomorrow which runs from 7-12 on hot 97 in the new york area. flex said you could call in today for questions to ask ye tomorrow...kanye on flexes show...you know they gotta drop BOMBS!!!!  :allears:

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GunnerStahlBC said:
i'll believe you when you change that avatar.
its my blogsite lol i dnt have that ill logo yet wen i start making money off it i make a better logo! but forreal i just heard this on hot 97 now. karen civil tweeted to listen to flex tonight so i did and flex said this

1 - 20 of 73 Posts