Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 2 fucking seconds ago my neighboor just turned on his car and LITW was playing.... This is the same person that I was talking about and you ******* were telling me that I was trolling, but now im convinced that he actually has something different. The radio most likely wouldnt play new kanye shit so frequently, worst case scenario he has the audio rips on cd cuz w.e he has there's no tags. Which I doubt bealcause he's played the whole song bothe times, different songs too. So tonight I'm go over and see whats good. Also my mom told me they're small time actors...

·
Registered
327 Posts
OYER.STaR.NET said:
So 2 fucking seconds ago my neighboor just turned on his car and LITW was playing.... This is the same person that I was talking about and you ******* were telling me that I was trolling, but now im convinced that he actually has something different. The radio most likely wouldnt play new kanye shit so frequently, worst case scenario he has the audio rips on cd cuz w.e he has there's no tags. Which I doubt bealcause he's played the whole song bothe times, different songs too. So tonight I'm go over and see whats good. Also my mom told me they're small time actors...
why are you so angry?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm upset because why the fuck would I troll about this and I doubt it's the audio rips he played aotl and litw he's played has sounded different and the aotl he played was very long also neither had sounds that didnt belong in it (audio rips) and neither had tags (the leaks).  So im just like he must have something

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Lost In The World without tags was leaked a while ago tbh. And i got an extended and without beat skip version of All of The Lights, doesn't mean it's new. I just made it myself with the different leaks...

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
OYER.STaR.NET said:
I'm upset because why the fuck would I troll about this and I doubt it's the audio rips he played aotl and litw he's played has sounded different and the aotl he played was very long also neither had sounds that didnt belong in it (audio rips) and neither had tags (the leaks).  So im just like he must have something
ask him and leak the album to us pls :problem?:

·
Banned
331 Posts
Nabil West said:
Lost In The World without tags was leaked a while ago tbh. And i got an extended and without beat skip version of All of The Lights, doesn't mean it's new. I just made it myself with the different leaks...
can you upload this please ? :D

1 - 20 of 70 Posts