Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idc what you do with this thread but seriously... Fuck all of them that had anything to do with this corrupt nonsense. This is outrageous how corrupt this is and people just brush it off like meh.. And this is who you want to be president??? Seriously???

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
What I'm saying. Even tho they didn't recommend indictment, it clearly shows she is a security threat, and Dems want her to be president? :cosby:

·
Banned
36,999 Posts
Wavey Bone said:
Idc what you do with this thread but seriously... Fuck all of them that had anything to do with this corrupt nonsense. This is outrageous how corrupt this is and people just brush it off like meh.. And this is who you want to be president??? Seriously???
I gave up when Reagan hasn't been indicted for Iran-Contra. The system will protect its own agents. One hand washes the other. FBI would rather have Hillary as president than Trump shaking things up. That's why. I bet there are a lot of people at the FBI pissed off right now. Expect leaks over the next months and years from disgruntled federal employees or contractors.
:work:

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now"

:bye:

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zanzibar said:
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now"

in other words if you're not Hillary Clinton you're screwed

·
Registered
15,521 Posts
Wavey Bone said:
Wait what I miss?

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CTHULHU. said:
Wait what I miss?
FBI dismissed charges against Hillary Clinton and basically said that she broke the law but because she's Hillary Clinton they wont charge her. Super corrupt.

·
Banned
9,254 Posts
Zanzibar said:

·
Registered
16,727 Posts
What pisses me off the most about this is that most people so fucking apathetic to the whole issue. Like how the fuck can you not be outraged by this, comey even said in his speech that she did what she was being investigated for

1 - 20 of 27 Posts