Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my girl have been dating for 2 years

i feel complacent, stagnant and borderline depressed

i feel like im missing out on something like i missed out on shit the past two years and as much as this relationship has been fine its not enough compared to how i feel about what ive missed

i realized this when i met this other girl who my friends chill around and fuck when i talk to her its like my heart stops, i havnt had that feeling in two years

i just feel like there is more shit out there

this is my problem: i want to tell my girl that i want to take a break so i can have my own time to myself and see what i really want, but im stuck going on a trip with her family for all of next weeek and i already payed 250$ down that i cannot refund, plus what do i say to her when i want to take a break, hurting her will hurt me so much but i cant keep it in

i wanna bring this other girl on one date just to see if its really what i want but if i wait too long ill loose it,

what do i do, what do i say to my girl when we get back and how do i live with myself?

EDIT:

we talked tonight ,  i told her everyway i felt and we are gonna take a while to ourselves after our vacation

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YZYSZN said:
Break up.
its easy to say for someone who either has never been in a serious relationship or on the other side of breaking up

·
Registered
11,326 Posts
a break? a break is a break up. the relationship won't be the same after a break and will fall apart.
just let her go.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anonye said:
this is true.
we have taken a 3 day break before i couldnt handle it, but if was when we had been dating for 13 months so it was different situation

·
Banned
384 Posts
Don't say you're going on a break because people just use that as an excuse to fuck around. If your feelings for this girl are really not there anymore and you wanna know what's out there then break up. Don't get the girls hopes up by saying "oh its just a temporary break" let her know whats up. Just be honest.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anonye said:
About your trip, did you feel this way before you paid for it?
nope ive felt like this for maybe 2 weeks now

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Nah don't listen to them OP. Go on the date with this other girl without saying anything to your girlfriend/ If you click with the other girl then you can break up with your girlfriend knowing you're doing the right thing. If you go on the date with the other girl and realize that you love your girlfriend more, or wouldnt give up your relationship with your girlfriend for this other girl, then you can tell the other girl you wont be seeing her again, and feel more confident in your relationship with your girl.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dano said:
Nah don't listen to them OP. Go on the date with this other girl without saying anything to your girlfriend/ If you click with the other girl then you can break up with your girlfriend knowing you're doing the right thing. If you go on the date with the other girl and realize that you love your girlfriend more, or wouldnt give up your relationship with your girlfriend for this other girl, then you can tell the other girl you wont be seeing her again, and feel more confident in your relationship with your girl.
i dont cheat, never have never will,  cheating is for the weak minded

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Noburu said:
i dont cheat, never have never will,  cheating is for the weak minded
***** who said anything about cheating? First of all dont say cheating is for the weak minded because you're disrespecting my whole ideology.

Second, I'm not saying you should kiss or fuck the other girl. Just hang out with her one on one so you can understand if your feelings are valid.

·
Registered
11,326 Posts
Dano said:
***** who said anything about cheating? First of all dont say cheating is for the weak minded because you're disrespecting my whole ideology.

Second, I'm not saying you should kiss or fuck the other girl. Just hang out with her one on one so you can understand if your feelings are valid.
if he goes out on a date with this girl that's cheating lmao

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dano said:

sorry but where i come from hanging with a girl one on one is cheating, if my girl ever hanged with a guy one on one she can kick rocks

its for the weak minded, if you dont have the stability to stick with one girl if you guys are 'official' you are weak minded

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dano said:

and fuck your ideaology, my girl could kill my family i wont cheat

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Noburu said:
and fuck your ideaology, my girl could kill my family i wont cheat
:frankwd: Alright captain chivalry hop off your high horse. I know a thing or two about having side chicks and aint nothing weak about it. But if you can't hangout with a girl one on one or let your girl hang out with a guy one on one without it being a problem then yall are both VERY insecure.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dano said:
:frankwd: Alright captain chivalry hop off your high horse. I know a thing or two about having side chicks and aint nothing weak about it. But if you can't hangout with a girl one on one or let your girl hang out with a guy one on one without it being a problem then yall are both VERY insecure.
trusting a girl in 2016, plus she knows thats not an okay thing to do, you can keep fucking with hoes

·
Registered
11,326 Posts
Noburu said:
trusting a girl in 2016, plus she knows thats not an okay thing to do, you can keep fucking with hoes
i don't agree with him on that macho alpha side chicks bs but i do agree with the one on one thing. sounds sort of insecure

1 - 20 of 60 Posts