Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K so cause I'm a poor lil college kid I ALWAYS select USPS Standard/Priority or Canada Post Standard/Urgent. Even UPS/FedEx has been alright with really low standard shipping costs...

However, recently DHL was forced on me by some guy on ebay and Kazbah clothing...I pay 22$ shipping and handling for priority mail. Alright, alright , my package arrived within 5 days BUT when DHL arrives to my house I'm told "that will be $25". :cmon:

So I'm shocked and I'm like "good one haha"

and the DHL guy be like "I'm dead ass. 25$ boy"

Ya boy HBK retorts "For what?" :fly:

And the DHL man says to me "Duty"

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?????????????????????????????????????????????

Since when is duty/import fees not included in the shipping fees of the seller? I was astounded to say the least. I was inflamed to the point of being in a flash sweat. So I hastily scramble to concede $25 to the DHL corporation.

And that's why you should boycott DHL.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Fuck DHL they arrived with a package of mine and said I owed 40$ in duty fees or what ever. Didn't pay it, then they sent me a notice like 3 months later and I still haven't paid it lol it's been like 6 months

·
Banned
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike Jones said:
Fuck DHL they arrived with a package of mine and said I owed 40$ in duty fees or what ever. Didn't pay it, then they sent me a notice like 3 months later and I still haven't paid it lol it's been like 6 months
Lmao it hasn't affected your credit rating? Might wanna check that

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Mike Jones said:
You know that can hurt your credit right?

·
Banned
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mike Jones said:
DHL just sent a letter
In the U.S the credit bureaus are by-law required to provide you with AnnualCreditReport.com

If you're in Canada use Equifax and they'll mail it to you. I'm really interested in if this has affected your credit report. Please post results.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
HalfBlackKid said:
In the U.S the credit bureaus are by-law required to provide you with AnnualCreditReport.com

If you're in Canada use Equifax and they'll mail it to you. I'm really interested in if this has affected your credit report. Please post results.
can I just go to my bank and ask them?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts