Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
11,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girl I was with told me she couldn't be with me anymore last night, because there was something serious going on in her family.

Today she walks into work with a giant fucking hickey on her neck.

Contemplating suicide atm

·
Registered
11,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Corpse of Vez said:
This the typa shit to get a bitch backhanded
Hate it had to be you OP
Bro when I saw that shit I wanted to just walk out of my job and never come back but that would have seemed kind of pussy

·
Registered
462 Posts
lol dawg the last girl I was talkin too said she couldnt fuck wit me no more cause she had too much goin on, and the next day I saw her out with another dude and had the audacity to say hi to me. just block her on everythin and move on. theres plenty of females out there fam.

·
Registered
11,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Detective_Beaverman said:
lol dawg the last girl I was talkin too said she couldnt fuck wit me no more cause she had too much goin on, and the next day I saw her out with another dude and had the audacity to say hi to me. just block her on everythin and move on. theres plenty of females out there fam.
My problem is that i get too attached to these hoes. Everytime I go on a date with someone I ask myself if they are THE ONE. It's a problem

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
Nickdogmoneycash said:
Girl I was with told me she couldn't be with me anymore last night, because there was something serious going on in her family.

Today she walks into work with a giant fucking hickey on her neck.

Contemplating suicide atm
Move on and find another girl bro. She wasn't interested in you anyways becuase she lied and fucked another dude. Girls are gonna lie so she can get what she wants.

·
Registered
11,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rage. said:
Move on and find another girl bro. She wasn't interested in you anyways becuase she lied and fucked another dude. Girls are gonna lie so she can get what she wants.
moving on is so hard :cryfam:

what other choice do i got tho

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
Avant said:
First mistake was trusting these hoes
Tbh bro. Every guy should know this. Every guy.

Sluts are gonna be sluts. Don't be sad/mad when yiu find out a girl you were talking to fucked another dude. She's a hoe so fuck her like a hoe and move on.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Nickdogmoneycash said:
I thought females were the ones that were supposed to get attached and have all these feelings. I feel like a chick rn
U a human we all got feelings fuck all them gender roles n shit. ur gonna hurt for a lil but itll be all good bro promise ya. go kick it with ur friends or pick up a hobby

·
Registered
11,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Detective_Beaverman said:
U a human we all got feelings fuck all them gender roles n shit. ur gonna hurt for a lil but itll be all good bro promise ya. go kick it with ur friends or pick up a hobby
Preach bro this helps

·
Banned
34,270 Posts
Nickdogmoneycash said:
I thought females were the ones that were supposed to get attached and have all these feelings. I feel like a chick rn
They do but they lose it quick when they find a better guy. They chase better quality men so they change their personality and attitude to attract the better guys. They'll hop on the next cock quick bro. Never get emotional or attached to girls. Its in their nature to go for better men.

"Water takes the shape of its container."

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
Rage. said:
Tbh bro. Every guy should know this. Every guy.

Sluts are gonna be sluts. Don't be sad/mad when yiu find out a girl you were talking to fucked another dude. She's a hoe so fuck her like a hoe and move on.
I feel ****** may take this the wrong way. From looking through these threads, alot of these ****** feel woman should talk to them and them only. Ppl need to realize its  basically a competition. Women keep their options open, so ****** should also. If you have options, a girl fucking another ***** not gonna bother you amd you'll just move on

1 - 20 of 88 Posts