Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
yeah its pretty awkward. when you go like a year without seeing someone its never the same again

i kinda drifted awey from friends i knew at school. now when i see them in the street i dunno if i should even sey anything

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
oh it sucks, it sucks VERY VERY much. going from the closest of friends to just not even talking.

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
drop.out said:
oh it sucks, it sucks VERY VERY much. going from the closest of friends to just not even talking.
Then they just have new best friends like wtf. Those stupid fucks didn't give a fuck

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mozeley said:
yeah its pretty awkward. when you go like a year without seeing someone its never the same again

i kinda drifted awey from friends i knew at school. now when i see them in the street i dunno if i should even sey anything
I know right

·
Registered
47,549 Posts
Mozeley said:

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Happened to me, we used to be the BEST of friends, like literally inseperable, then he brushed me off for this girl, nothing materialised anyway, but we've not been close for like 2 years since..

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Ivy Crimson said:
I hate it, like you never even knew the person. From chilling every day to not even saying whats up.
this tbh

had a friend who i had known for 6 years, and as of a year ago we became really good friends, like hung out everday and shit. then about a month ago we had a fight and i havent talked to him since then, dont even regret it. hope i never see him again tbh (which is impossible cuz 90% of our friends are mutual friends with both of us)

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heartofalion said:
this tbh

had a friend who i had known for 6 years, and as of a year ago we became really good friends, like hung out everday and shit. then about a month ago we had a fight and i havent talked to him since then, dont even regret it. hope i never see him again tbh (which is impossible cuz 90% of our friends are mutual friends with both of us)
people change too much when they are around different people

·
Registered
626 Posts
what usually happens with me is just natural drifting.. then years later when we find ourselves together again it's like we never stopped talking. if i have a good connection with someone i find it'll still be there later.. because people don't really change inside, external circumstances do

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
moans said:
what usually happens with me is just natural drifting.. then years later when we find ourselves together again it's like we never stopped talking. if i have a good connection with someone i find it'll still be there later.. because people don't really change inside, external circumstances do

·
Premium Member
34,261 Posts
that happened with a friend of mine when him and this girl started dating.  he literally spent every minute with her, and now calls us up and is like "Yo what up?"  like who are you again?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts