Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think of this? It seems like me and one other guy are constantly the ones making plans and 2 of my friends consistently flake

Registered
EMY said:
What do you think of this? It seems like me and one other guy are constantly the ones making plans and 2 of my friends consistently flake
It's possible they have social anxiety or something else going on that's not their fault. Some people are so quick to call people flakes. Know of idiots who think the world revolves around them when, legitimately, I have stuff going on that no one knows or cares about. If they're just lazy to hang out with you, it's a different story.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stance said:
It's possible they have social anxiety or something else going on that's not their fault. Some people are so quick to call people flakes. Know of idiots who think the world revolves around them when, legitimately, I have stuff going on that no one knows or cares about. If they're just lazy to hang out with you, it's a different story.
they hang out with others all the time tho

Registered
You know, this is very annoying I can admit that but to play devil's advocate, a lot of people that are like this tend to suffer from some form of social anxiety or lowkey depression and struggle to get outside and step out of their comfort zone

Not to say flaking is fine but try to be compassionate and understanding when this happens <3

Banned
sam. said:
You know, this is very annoying I can admit that but to play devil's advocate, a lot of people that are like this tend to suffer from some form of social anxiety or lowkey depression and struggle to get outside and step out of their comfort zone

Not to say flaking is fine but try to be compassionate and understanding when this happens <3
also this tho

Registered
EMY said:
they hang out with others all the time tho
If that's what it is, don't make plans with them unless they offer to do so themselves. I'm pretty sure you knew what to do all along. You just wanted to vent and talk about this with us, which I completely understand. I've been through some lousy "friends" as well. They blame me for failing to come up with ideas when we hang out, but they themselves aren't putting in the effort to think of plans.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts