Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i first found out lasers was getting released i was all  :allears: but then i found out the march 8th release date i was all  :psyboom: ... do you guys think theres any chance lupe drops fotp or a different mixtape to hold us over ? 

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
It seems the most likely option.  I'm hopin' "B.M.F." wasn't just a one-shot thing.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I think it depends on how well the single will do. If it does well enough to get radio play for the next...4-5 months than I don't think he'll drop it and just wait till between Lasers & F&LII

·
Banned
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i really dont get the march 8th release date ... i understand they need time to promote it and all but it seems hype would be down by then ... they should release it late december/early january when alot of people have surplus holiday money lying around ...

·
Registered
496 Posts
"to my fans and my friends, i consider all y'all equals. and just maybe, just maybe, if i get the feelin', find myself chillin, in the studio get the illin.....i might record Friend of the People"

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
it does seem likely...becuase his initial plan was to give us EOTS to hold us over...but since lasers never came out....he might give it to us now....even if its a 20 minute over night recorded mixtape...ill be happy

·
Banned
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he should drop it on thanksgiving... to give thanks to his fans.... thats what i think at least  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
:work:

don't count on it.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
eh we'll see. I think there is a pretty decent chance of the album getting moved up depending on the performance of his first single, which I think will be great. I would expect FOTP as a run-up to TGARA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.