Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uhh it does sound like Consequence was dissing Kanye/GOOD on Man Purses... kinda sucks since he's one of the OG's but he does sound mad bitter. If not he has some splainin' to do.

"I hear Cam's verse on Runaway/ And I think damn these new dudes ain't got nothin' to say/ But what's the sense of having soldiers who kick bars/ If you can smell the odor of the discharge/ Vaginal secretion"

"I got a lotta heaters/ that separates myself from the bottom feeders/ Alotta leaders expect followers to be yes men, cocksuckers, and swallowers/ But the problem was, I wasn't made to quit/ I'd rather rock the boat and make a sailor sick/ And the one common thread that's in the (Taylor's kid??)/ Is that my crew ain't been the same since Amber Rose and Taylor Swift"

Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I do think there's something up with Tony Williams and Charlie Wilson.

I remember him retweeting people complaining about Charlie Wilson on all of Ye's songs. Hopefully someone on GOOD addresses this soon.

Weird that Cons would have an issue with Ye. Didn't a song come out a few weeks ago from him produced by Ye?

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
the first line is straight up about dipset and has nothing to do with GOOD

teh second though......

:problem?:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rocingforwest said:
that whole thing is making fun of dipset not fucking good music :facepalm:
I hope so... Its just that I know he's had problems with Cudi in the past and he wasn't all that keen on Big Sean being part of the scrapped "GOOD Music Day" so I saw it as going either way. Dipset would make sense though, which also means he's going IN on them!

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
there's definitely some lines going at G.O.O.D. i heard this song on 2dopeboyz and one of the commentors said they asked him on twitter; he said it is about the new G.O.O.D. artists. i don't know, he sounds like he's getting shit off his chest. someone also mentioned that he wasn't on that XXL photo shoot as well. i hope he's still on cuz he sounds hungry on this song (especially over a dilla beat.) here's the link

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/tg7ow61c218m

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
He's not on G.O.O.D. anymore so he's bashing all the guys new guys there now

·
Registered
398 Posts
I really like Cons..I'm really hoping he gets on a G.O.O.D Music Friday track...
Its bad enuff that GLC is not on G.O.O.D Music..and on Top of ALL OF THAT; Tony Williams isnt one yet..or Really Doe.. or My homeboy Taz Arnold of Sa-Ra...
WTF is going on Fo'Real????

·
0 Posts
Cam256 said:
I really like Cons..I'm really hoping he gets on a G.O.O.D Music Friday track...
Its bad enuff that GLC is not on G.O.O.D Music..and on Top of ALL OF THAT; Tony Williams isnt one yet..or Really Doe.. or My homeboy Taz Arnold of Sa-Ra...
WTF is going on Fo'Real????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts