Kanye to The banner

French rap

8K views 161 replies 51 participants last post by  AndUdontstop 
#1 ·
I need some links of french rap songs. i dont rly care for lyrics cuz i dont understand them. some examples

#17 ·
h-murdah said:
Some french KTT user tell me if this Kaaris dude is really rich as fuck, and bout dat life? He is famous in french yeah??
His music is cool and videos are great. Even tho i dont understand shit.
He not rich as fuck yet, but he's really bout that life tho
He's famous out here bruh, we're lookin forward to his next album

#19 ·
DaQuan said:
He not rich as fuck yet, but he's really bout that life tho
He's famous out here bruh, we're lookin forward to his next album
Okay, any stories about this guy? And what kinda rap money does french have? Like is the most famous one making millions of the rap? Im from europe and in my country the most famous rapper makes like 250k~ in year. So it aint like US levels.

#25 ·
h-murdah said:
Okay, any stories about this guy? And what kinda rap money does french have? Like is the most famous one making millions of the rap? Im from europe and in my country the most famous rapper makes like 250k~ in year. So it aint like US levels.
he's a real dude, like he's really from the streets and stuff
he was affiliated with the most famous french rapper named Booba

but both splitted because of a beef (I assume this was because both wanted to be number 1, ahead of the rap game)
I don't know exactly how many french rappers are making per year, but I think they get like 500K from touring, something like that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.