Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moreno6790 said:
dope my man!!!! i believe i gave you your props a minute ago here on KTT. Was that you? lol your avi looks familar that's why. And you sound familiar.
Lol yea I think so actually I haven't posted in a while so it's cool u still fuck wit my stuff. I'm finally almost done with this mixtape too this tape went through so many changes its rediculous haha

·
Registered
711 Posts
KaliPayss said:
Lol yea I think so actually I haven't posted in a while so it's cool u still fuck wit my stuff. I'm finally almost done with this mixtape too this tape went through so many changes its rediculous haha
awesome bro, ill def be on the lookout for it man.. your flow and delivery is too dope!

·
Registered
711 Posts
KaliPayss said:
So slept on here
For real dog. You nicer than most of these dudes anyway. Don't dictate your skills based off KTT. Once in a while, people here show genuine love but a lot of times it's like you gotta kiss ass for someone to check out your record. Don't sweat it bro

·
Banned
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Moreno6790 said:
For real dog. You nicer than most of these dudes anyway. Don't dictate your skills based off KTT. Once in a while, people here show genuine love but a lot of times it's like you gotta kiss ass for someone to check out your record. Don't sweat it bro
Thanks bro nd Im mixing the song now btw I should have a link up soon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts