Kanye to The banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading this somewhere that like if you buy tickets you get a free digital download of WTT when it comes out. Is this true? If so how is it gonna work?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just found it here: http://www.islanddefjam.com/artist/news_single.aspx?nid=9902&artistID=7307

"For this project, music icons and pop culture visionaries JAY-Z and Kanye West have joined their extraordinary talents to form the group 'THE THRONE' and confirm the most anticipated album and touring event of the year, WATCH THE THRONE. On Monday, August 8th 'THE THRONE'S' extraordinary once-in-a-lifetime Roc-A-Fella / Def Jam Recordings / Roc Nation album collaboration, WATCH THE THRONE, will be available worldwide exclusively on iTunes. On the same day, tickets will be made available to the public for the once-in-a-lifetime pairing of two of music's greatest performers on one stage, with the WATCH THE THRONE TOUR (powered by VoyR) at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. All fans who purchase their tickets online will receive a digital copy of the album. The Live Nation produced tour will begin on September 22nd in Detroit with 24 dates confirmed thus far. "

I'm not sure how this is going to work though..

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
would mean world peace once you purchase tix an instant download appears after of the album yea right but would make me feel better hey were spending our hard earned cash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts