Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is this going to work? Never got a code or anything.

·
Registered
270 Posts
For every ticket purchased, you'll receive a digital copy of their new album, "Watch The Throne". When the album is released to the public on 8/8, you will receive an additional email from Ticketmaster with more information on how to obtain your digital copy. If you purchased on or after 8/8, you will receive your email within 48 hours of purchase. Offer is valid for United States and Canadian residents only. Please note: This offer is not valid for tickets purchased through Official Platinum Seats or TicketExchange.

·
Registered
35,148 Posts
DavaniWest said:
For every ticket purchased, you'll receive a digital copy of their new album, "Watch The Throne". When the album is released to the public on 8/8, you will receive an additional email from Ticketmaster with more information on how to obtain your digital copy. If you purchased on or after 8/8, you will receive your email within 48 hours of purchase. Offer is valid for United States and Canadian residents only. Please note: This offer is not valid for tickets purchased through Official Platinum Seats or TicketExchange.
Dope. Better be that 320. :slick:

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I_AN_LEGNED said:
Dope. Better be that 320. :slick:
Better be that Deluxe. :slick:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got an email back from Ticketmaster saying that purchasing the tickets through the livenation app excludes you from that offer. I've already complained but they can't do anything about it.

So, great! I feel slightly ripped off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts