Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(if you'd like to use any of these, just let me know and credit me as New Dark Age and if you don't mind, a link to my bandcamp thanks!)
Just a collection of a bunch of stuff I made, i'd appreciate it if you downloaded. Wanted to get some stuff out there before my album 2002 is released on aug 1st

http://newdarkage.bandcamp.com/album/beat1

thanks to Pope
:sadblu:
for posting this article: http://musichiccup.com/archives/429

·
Registered
329 Posts
Introspect is on repeat.
The drums are all raw as hell too throughout the tape. A lot sound like loops though, i cant call it though cuh im not sure.
Im pretty sure that Presidential Suit uses a drum loop, and you missed the loop in it on the 1st beat it sounds like a double kick...
Overall Good Work though. I fucks wit ya...
Be on the look out for my tape "JordanHunt vs Dynasty Beats - The Classic Tape"

Ohh in Grand Leaf in the chops use echos....it will fill the beat out more...give that a try......

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DYNASTY BEATS said:
Introspect is on repeat.
The drums are all raw as hell too throughout the tape. A lot sound like loops though, i cant call it though cuh im not sure.
Im pretty sure that Presidential Suit uses a drum loop, and you missed the loop in it on the 1st beat it sounds like a double kick...
Overall Good Work though. I fucks wit ya...
Be on the look out for my tape "JordanHunt vs Dynasty Beats - The Classic Tape"

Ohh in Grand Leaf in the chops use echos....it will fill the beat out more...give that a try......
Thanks a lot for the feedback! Yeah I use lots of drums loops, especially chopped from 'Bill withers - Kissing my love' but i'm trying to get better at using my own programmed drums, and making drum kits from samples, which are on get in the ring, ok and grand leaf but yeah. posted a lot of this stuff thought i should just collect it and put it out as one.

again i appreciate the feedback a lot

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
going to bed so a last bump, There's an eighth track if you download it (hidden bonus), a beat sampling Die Another Day (the bond theme) with some 2pac acapella over it, it's called die another way

1 - 20 of 61 Posts