Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just called ticket master and asked if we were gonna get a code or whatever in an email even if we ordered off the live nation app and she said yes...

then i asked when we would get the code and she said that whether you ordered off ticket master or live nation app we wont get the code for at least 2 weeks after we purchased the tickets so i asked if there was anyway we could receive the code before or the day of the album dropped and she said "the album drops on the 8th right?" and i said yea and she was like no way you wont receive it for another week or so....

this means i gotta buy the damn album on itunes to as well as the deluxe hard copy..... at least she knew when it came out tho lol

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Well that's a fucking ripoff. Yet another reason why Ticketmaster blows balls.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave said:
Well that's a fucking ripoff. Yet another reason why Ticketmaster blows balls.
yea i'm broke as hell now to for giving all my money to em for the tix and now since there so slow i'm gonna have to drop another 15 for the itunes deluxe then 20 for the deluxe hard copy smh damn you ticketmaster

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Jculla23 said:
yea i'm broke as hell now to for giving all my money to em for the tix and now since there so slow i'm gonna have to drop another 15 for the itunes deluxe then 20 for the deluxe hard copy smh damn you ticketmaster
download a leak tm night..i'm sure many people will be uploading it

you're still gonna buy the physical anyway

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike Deli said:
download a leak tm night..i'm sure many people will be uploading it

you're still gonna buy the physical anyway
could never get myself to download the leak even tho imma buy the album.... :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
35,148 Posts
Harry Potter said:
Comcast tix is a partner site so it's prob a dif case.
Yeah, that's most likely it. Since I'm going to the Philly show..
But I got the e-mail Wednesday or Thursday, ordered the tix on Tuesday

I'm honestly not even gonna use them- the quality will be 256. I want the 320 iTunes leak.

·
Premium Member
7,250 Posts
Thank you for purchasing tickets to see JAY-Z and Kanye West. For every ticket purchased, you'll receive a digital copy of their new album, 'Watch The Throne'. When the album is released to the public on 8/8, you will receive an additional email from Ticketmaster with more information on how to obtain your digital copy. If you purchased after 8/8, you will receive your email within 48 hours of purchase. Offer is valid for United States and Canadian residents only.
thats from my order confirmation email

·
Registered
475 Posts
Jculla23 said:
Why don't you just by the deluxe hard copy and import it to your Itunes?

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
I_AN_LEGNED said:
Yeah, that's most likely it. Since I'm going to the Philly show..
But I got the e-mail Wednesday or Thursday, ordered the tix on Tuesday

I'm honestly not even gonna use them- the quality will be 256. I want the 320 iTunes leak.
iTunes doesn't have 320, highest is 256. You'll have to wait for cd rip

1 - 20 of 37 Posts