Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For months, folks have been wondering who the fourth and final downloadable fighter would be in Mortal Kombat. Today, we know, and it's batcrap insane. Freddy Krueger -- the dream-invading, claw-wearing murderer from the A Nightmare on Elm Street film franchise -- is coming to Mortal Kombat on Aug. 9, 2011.
This Freddy rocks two claws and appears to be based more on the 2010 Freddy reboot than the classic Robert Englund look. If previous downloadable characters are any indication, Freddy Krueger in Mortal Kombat will set you back 400 Microsoft points or $4.99 on the PlayStation Network.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
There was a rumor that Warner Bros. was going to take full advantage of being Warner Bros. and use guest characters as much as they want. The rumor also said Freddy vs. Jason would be a DLC pack for Halloween. Since Freddy is coming in August I could see Jason coming Halloween.

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SuperEvilDOOM said:
There was a rumor that Warner Bros. was going to take full advantage of being Warner Bros. and use guest characters as much as they want. The rumor also said Freddy vs. Jason would be a DLC pack for Halloween. Since Freddy is coming in August I could see Jason coming Halloween.
That would be fucking cool. But once I get this shit, the first match I'm doing is Freddy vs. Kratos. I still need to get Rain and Kenshi and shit too.

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BigWorldJust said:
What are the other DLC?
Skarlet
Kenshi
Rain
and compatibility packs with Klassic costumes for
Smoke
Noob