Kanye to The banner

frank ocean?

479 Views 22 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  crymz
im not tryna to say he's wack but im not really feeling him especially on wtt. cudi would had been better on the tracks ocean was ft on (agree or disagree) ?
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
lolwut.

Frank is so much better than Cudi.
I actually find him perfect on No Church In The Wild, but not so good on Made In America
i'm surprised Cudi wasn't on this

and lol at the rumors a while back of CyHi being on this
cudi would've been better in made in america.
i thought ocean did a very nice chorus in no church.
Disagree, Cudi would not have been able to compare to Ocean on No Church... MAYBE on Made In America
The Game said:
Agreed 100%.

Cudi worked on past Ye albums and yet they didn't even bother using him on WTT. :(

I see nothing special about Frank Ocean. He may be able to write songs, but his voice is eh.
Agent Se7en said:
im not tryna to say he's wack but im not really feeling him especially on wtt. cudi would had been better on the tracks ocean was ft on (agree or disagree) ?
I love Cudi, a lot. However I cant fault Frank on WTT atall, so I dunno really :dno:
Kanye and Jay are on Frank's dick so deal with it.

Frank did well regardless :sarc2:
Pelé said:
This tbh.

Vocally and lyrically (somehow) Frank shits on Cudi.

Singing on Nostalgia, Ultra > Cudi singing tbh

Just listen to Thinking About You...
Pelé said:
lolwut.

ok i love your opinion but no...
Frank was a highlight of the album for me. I'm just mad they didnt give him a chance to have a vocal breakdown but his voice really shined and he killed Made In America.Best part of the song.Cudi can't sing like him.He might have rocked No Church in The Wild but not Made In America.Cudi's voice doesnt have enough soul for that.
Agent Se7en said:
ok i love your opinion but no...
Come on man, you can't say Cudi can sing better than Frank?
Frank is twice the talent Kudi is. His voice is also wayyyy better. He's actually one of the clear highlights of WTT,
Pelé said:
Come on man, you can't say Cudi can sing better than Frank?
Im not saying that am i. Im saying the song would be better you cant tell me cudi doest make some sick hooks and im also saying any cudi hook > frank ocean hook
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.