Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He dropped an album almost 3 years ago and so far we have gotten almost nothing from him. We got an interlude and a cover in all that time with minimal features (Earl, Tyler, Beyonce & Kanye album).

he literally dropped a classic on us then disappeared from the earth, no press, interviews, news etc.

Theres only one album better then Channel Orange from this decade and thats MBDTF.

He boutta drop another classic, ive been waiting so long. So damn hyped for my boy :allears:

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
*** La Flare said:
GKMC
2014 FHD
GKMC in terms of Rap yeah for sure. But CO in terms of music in general is one of the greatest albums of this decade.

FHD def no

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JGOJustin said:
How can it be most anticipated if we don't even know for sure if he's dropping this year
it has to drop no excuses. he dropped a joint last year

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I'm a Frank Ocean fan and forgot he was even releasing an album this year... that should tell you something about the average anticipation level for him.

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JonnyCraig said:
I'm a Frank Ocean fan and forgot he was even releasing an album this year... that should tell you something about the average anticipation level for him.
cause he disappeared

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im talking in terms of anticipation... Like kanye has dropped songs and albums almost every year, Kendrick dropped a lot of verses and dropped "i"

Frank has literally dropped almost nothing except a one minute song fam....

1 - 20 of 85 Posts