Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

What sacrifices does it take to achieve success? What evils do the good commit for a glorious eternity of fame, riches, and women? Hip-hop artist, Franco and producer That Fred Kid have come together to paint a vivid image of the battle between the horrors and beauties that await in the journey to the highest rank. With intricate lyrics flowing flawlessly over beats spliced with ambiance, overpowering drums; Franco and That Fred Kid proudly invite you to witness the birth of tomorrow...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Executive Producer: That Fred Kid
_____________________________________________________________________________

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. HDHP (High Definition Hip-Hop) (ft. That Fred Kid) [prod. That Fred Kid]
3. Where Are You (Radio Friendly Romance) (ft. That Fred Kid) [prod. That Fred Kid]
4. Ready Your Weapon [prod. That Fred Kid & R.o.B.]
5. Cinema (ft. Justus Clarke) [prod. That Fred Kid]
6. Fuck Me Right (La, La, La) [prod. That Fred Kid]
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. Eyes Wide Shut [prod. That Fred Kid]
11. (Interlude)
12. ???
13. Outro

[BONUS TRACK]
1. Together We Will Live Forever (ft. Franco & Fame Killz) [prod. R.o.B. & That Fred Kid] - Remastered Version

_____________________________________________________________________________

coming xx/xx/12.​
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,337 Posts
RobHiko. said:
this is what Franco was telling me bout? bowbow dem samples :datass:
Yarp this is it.
We're discussing singles right now the one posted now is probably destined to change
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,398 Posts
3. !ycerM (Interlude) [prod. That Fred Kid]
you spelled mercy backwards

is the Together We will Live forever the track where Franco says something about a cucumber >_>
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jesse said:
3. !ycerM (Interlude) [prod. That Fred Kid]
you spelled mercy backwards

is the Together We will Live forever the track where Franco says something about a cucumber >_>
It's spelled backwards on purpose tbh :work:

Liiiiirl yeah. We re-writing our verses on it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,398 Posts
That Fred Kid said:
It's spelled backwards on purpose tbh :work:

Liiiiirl yeah. We re-writing our verses on it
Meant you spelt it wrong backwards
ycerm is mot mercy backwards.

And good that beat was too nice i was so disappointed by that shit on the first version
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jesse said:
Meant you spelt it wrong backwards
ycerm is mot mercy backwards.

And good that beat was too nice i was so disappointed by that shit on the first version
Looob thanks for pointing that out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,646 Posts
That Fred Kid said:
What's good man? I sense some tension between you and I tbh :ohno:
cuz I been trynna PM you nd shit for the past couple months, so you could re-mix that one song you did for me along time of the ago :sarc2:  but I guess its too late now...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
B-ri said:
cuz I been trynna PM you nd shit for the past couple months, so you could re-mix that one song you did for me along time of the ago :sarc2:  but I guess its too late now...
Nahh man. Not too late. Don't remember getting any of your messages though :dno:

My computer crashed completely a few months back so well have to figure summin out. I'll message you when I get home though.
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top