Kanye to The banner

Should I return it?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dad found an iPhone, in pretty good condition. Its Verizon and locked.
anyway we can unlock it, delete the memory and sell it? or at least to able to use it for our own use?

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Young Sweet Jones said:
my dad found an iPhone, in pretty good condition. Its Verizon and locked.
anyway we can unlock it, delete the memory and sell it? or at least to able to use it for our own use?
or you could try and give it back. :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
15,883 Posts
Give it back
dont be a fucking asshole  people work hard for their things give it the police and then if they dont find the person i think they give it to you
imagine if you lost your phone... I swear if OP keeps it I'll have no hope for future generations

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its up to my dad. He just called me ask to how to unlock it. Whatever he does with it is up to him. :seanshrug:

A

·
0 Posts
Return it man. It's tempting af but it is the best feeling when you give someone their shit they lost. I've lost my wallet with 400 cash and it was returned, gave me faith for our generation. Gave him a $100 being a good guy.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
keep that shit

fuck these nerds

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Wolfcastle said:
Keep that shit and ask the neighborhood nerd for help. The owner shouldn't have been so careless. Lesson learned: keep up with your shit.
You don't know how he lost the phone :cmon:

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Cats have that tracking software. No need for your pops to get caught out there because of an iPhone. Give that ish back without expecting a reward. I hope that you haven't plugged it into an internet accessible computer. If so, the tracker may have already snitched.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
Heckpot said:
Return it man. It's tempting af but it is the best feeling when you give someone their shit they lost. I've lost my wallet with 400 cash and it was returned, gave me faith for our generation. Gave him a $100 being a good guy.
:h5: thats major props there bro . Id do the same tho id be fuckin devastated to lose 400 givin away 100 to help out an honest person is good in my books.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts