Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Man I miss posse cuts so much. I think think the argument could be made that this song probably had the biggest group of legends on a single track of all time forreal.

Registered
damn I remember when this leaked I skipped the rest of my classes for the day so I could dl and burn this shit to a cd and smoke and listen in my car w subs at the park parking lot w the homies great times :hhh:

Registered
proper said:
damn I remember when this leaked I skipped the rest of my classes for the day so I could dl and burn this shit to a cd and smoke and listen in my car w subs at the park parking lot w the homies great times :hhh:
fam how old are u :hah:

Registered
burned so many cds before I got a Bluetooth deck tbh miss making cds but don鈥檛 miss limited music selection in the car

Registered
proper said:
burned so many cds before I got a Bluetooth deck tbh miss making cds but don鈥檛 miss limited music selection in the car
same but shufflin through the cds and burning the same song on multiple cds then having the 鈥渦ltimate cd鈥 just to forget one song and burn the whole shit again. miss the simple days

1 - 19 of 19 Posts