Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I flip this around? I think it has to do with how I feel about the girl now. Relationship on life support. I just don't feel like kissing her up for more than 20 seconds. I'd rather get straight to the vagina licking or fucking. But she needs to be warmed up more obviously.

Any tips? Man fuck it. I'm probably just over her.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LeigonRebellion said:
Tired of eatin the pussy, OP?
Nah like I said I'd rather get straight to that, but the girl wants me to do some Titanic level romantic neck kisses and all this lovey bullshit. I'm over here counting the seconds trying to last a minute kissing her back and neck and torso and shit. It's boring as fuck

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
moisture. said:
Nah like I said I'd rather get straight to that, but the girl wants me to do some Titanic level romantic neck kisses and all this lovey bullshit. I'm over here counting the seconds trying to last a minute kissing her back and neck and torso and shit. It's boring as fuck
I feel you bruh. That shit be annoying especially when every girl want you on some shit like that. At the end of the day though imma make her climax about 2 times at least foreplay alone. That's before I'm beatin it. Only tip I can give you is hope your stroke game godly so she won't really be focused on foreplay like that.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Soo Diff said:
Licking pussy is foreplay tho...
Not to her. She needs fore-foreplay or some shit. Fiveplay. Thing is I wanna satisfy her cause I know she likes it but I just can't now can't fight through the boredom of it so it comes off passionless

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
moisture. said:
It's goat lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts