Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I totally feel you, but to not by the album is a bit too much, it will still be the best album of the year. and at the end of the day a true fan supports the cause so support teh cause you guys plus u never know wha tknaye has up his sleeves

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
AYE LOOK

YO STORY NICE AND ALL THAT, I AINT READ DA SHIT BUT AYE, LOOK

ALL Y'ALL NEW NOOB ASS ****** I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE TALKING ABOUT "ALL THESE PEOPLE" WHO AINT BUYIN THE ALBUM... WUT U TALKIN BOUT

AS FAR AS I KNOW, EVERYBODY IS BUYING THE ALBUM AND IF NOT, EVERYBODY IMPORTANT ON THIS SITE (U KNO WHO U ARE) IS BUYING THE ALBUM

SO LIKE I GOTTA SEE THREE OF THESE THREADS ERRY SINGLE DAY BUT ITS LIKE WHO U TALKIN BOUT? LIKE NAME SOME PEOPLE CUS EVERYBODY ON KTT AS FAR AS I KNOW IS BUYING THE ALBUM. IITE?

JAY FINALLY GOT IT THROUGH MY HEAD NOT TO RUN MY MOUTH SO WHEN YOU SAY "YOU KNOW WHO" I UNNO WHO U TALM BOUT

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Tito. said:
AYE LOOK

YO STORY NICE AND ALL THAT, I AINT READ DA SHIT BUT AYE, LOOK

ALL Y'ALL NEW NOOB ASS ****** I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE TALKING ABOUT "ALL THESE PEOPLE" WHO AINT BUYIN THE ALBUM... WUT U TALKIN BOUT

AS FAR AS I KNOW, EVERYBODY IS BUYING THE ALBUM AND IF NOT, EVERYBODY IMPORTANT ON THIS SITE (U KNO WHO U ARE) IS BUYING THE ALBUM

SO LIKE I GOTTA SEE THREE OF THESE THREADS ERRY SINGLE DAY BUT ITS LIKE WHO U TALKIN BOUT? LIKE NAME SOME PEOPLE CUS EVERYBODY ON KTT AS FAR AS I KNOW IS BUYING THE ALBUM. IITE?

JAY TOLD ME NOT TO RUN MY MOUTH SO WHEN YOU SAY "YOU KNOW WHO" I UNNO WHO U TALM BOUT
Shy said:
I'm not buying the album.
>_>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts