Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How has it changed your dating life? It hasn't really changed mine but I'm interested in hearing other people's stories.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wrath said:
my friend has advice for you newdream

:colenice:
i hope she doesn't post because this literally has nothing to do with her

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
thenewdream said:
How has it changed your dating life? It hasn't really changed mine but I'm interested in hearing other people's stories.
hasn't changed dating life but a lot of girls are more interested in me

Hasn't changed dating life cause I'm not ready to commit to anyone rn anyway

Still got more glo up to do :hhh:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Soko. said:
Do you just sit on fucking ktt all day complaining about how "good looking" you are and yet can't get a girl? You are so fucking conceded for no reason it's disgusting and quite pitiful. please seek help because you are only killing your self esteem
thenewdream said:
I went from this

to this

in two years.

Depression can do a lot to you. So glad to be happy

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Soko. said:
Do you just sit on fucking ktt all day complaining about how "good looking" you are and yet can't get a girl? You are so fucking conceded for no reason it's disgusting and quite pitiful. please seek help because you are only killing your self esteem
He has gotten girls though

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
It allowed me to show my true side a little more because no one is going to take a little shrimp seriously. So basically I was able to act like a low tolerance dick who speaks what's on his mind. And surprisingly some chicks like that :mm:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Griswold said:
It allowed me to show my true side a little more because no one is going to take a little shrimp seriously. So basically I was able to act like a low tolerance dick who speaks what's on his mind. And surprisingly some chicks like that :mm:
what do you mean little shrimp? like you were skinny and got bigger?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Griswold said:
this is true! Glo'ing up makes you more confident - which means you can speak your mind more. And women like that

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Wrath said:
what do you mean little shrimp? like you were skinny and got bigger?
Still relatively skinny, just not as bad as i was. But nah, I was a late bloomer so I growthspurted my junior year of highschool and my jawline and voice came in around the same time.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts