Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly being popular and worrying about your place in high school society was sooooo 1990's.

Don't think you're popular, don't think you're lame. Most popular kids end up least successful In life anyway.

Just something to keep in mind for y'all as school is coming around the corner.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Adam Vertigo said:
Freshmen in high school are always too caught up with shit,
but they'll eventually find somewhere they belong.

We all eventually do.
Yeah you get it.
This thread was mainly for kids who worry about those things, when really it's just as useless as that Sarah Palin app.

·
Premium Member
72,740 Posts
true

high school culture is so different now then it once was

there aren't the "jocks" and the "bullies" and the "nerds" anymore

i thought 21 Jump Street did a great job with that :hah:

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chinx. said:
true

high school culture is so different now then it once was

there aren't the "jocks" and the "bullies" and the "nerds" anymore

i thought 21 Jump Street did a great job with that :hah:
Exactly my point. Nerds have potential to be considered cool. That happens at my school too, this nerdy kid is in track and he's surrounded by the prep hot girls

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
AndrewInTheCut_ said:
Honestly being popular and worrying about your place in high school society was sooooo 1990's.

Don't think you're popular, don't think you're lame. Most popular kids end up least successful In life anyway.

Just something to keep in mind for y'all as school is coming around the corner.
Not this anymore?

Ethic said:
Not all people choose the good cards in life.
You know, all those kids that get bullied or the ones that don't find any comrades because their interests are too akward for the average people? That's the ones that don't learn how to meet new people, but on the other hand they have more time to develop their personality and their interests.
On the other hand, a lot of the kids that are stars in school get aggression issues or fail later because they are not in that school environement anymore where everyone laid everything to their feet.
So both sides have their ups and downs and everyone has their days where he's either one or the other.

Just my 2 cent theory.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
squibby said:
Is being popular still a thing in some high schools? :work:
Just hang w/ your mates study-do-well and meh...
That's basically what high school has came about.

That and watch everyone in sports get special treatment and praised like they're actually pro Athletes 

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
AndrewInTheCut_ said:

That and watch everyone in sports get special treatment and praised like they're actually pro Athletes 
Our schools way different.
Then again automatic temporary ban for fight / possible permaban
edit: god i've been on ktt too much or something

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
squibby said:
Our schools way different.
Then again automatic temporary ban for fight / possible permaban
edit: god i've been on ktt too much or something
What does getting banned have to do with anything though

·
Registered
559 Posts
High school was different for me. I was cool with basically everybody but at the same time there were no popular kids,nerds, etc. it was just basically there was the kids that everybody knew of and there were kids who you just saw from time to time.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
squibby said:
suspension / expelled
Oh I see what you're saying.

If we fight at my school it's always a "temporary ban" lol everyone fights there

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
Ethic said:
Not this anymore?
Lol so right, the more socially awkward kids aren't always going to be the most successful - the outgoing ones will have the confidence, the communucation skills etc the ability to be a "people's person"

People that are socially awkward in school tend to become a bit more outgoing later on in life and those that stay socially inept don't always do as good.

·
Banned
8,983 Posts
AndrewInTheCut_ said:

Teachers passing dumb motherfuckers because they're in sports always pissed me off :mad:

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The god said:
Teachers passing dumb motherfuckers because they're in sports always pissed me off :mad:
Literally got away with everything

·
Registered
73,243 Posts
yep i was one of the not so popular folk but was in honors class and took duel credit classes too

some of us still hang together and stuff too. those popular/social folk were ghetto and created so much drama so we were cool

1 - 20 of 177 Posts