Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my followers put this in my mind.

I always knew the underlying message in this song. How Lucifer (Devil) is persuading Kendrick to sign a contract (life) away and etc.

But the fact the melody and the beat to the song is very uptempo adding on to the whole theme of the Devil and how he tries to plays tricks on people.

This is my favorite song from TPAB. I always considered it beautiful but deep down it's a pretty dark song.

·
Registered
13,146 Posts
AnonymousKoon said:
One of my followers put this in my mind.

I always knew the underlying message in this song. How Lucifer (Devil) is persuading Kendrick to sign a contract (life) away and etc.

But the fact the melody and the beat to the song is very uptempo adding on to the whole theme of the Devil and how he tries to plays tricks on people.

This is my favorite song from TPAB. I always considered it beautiful but deep down it's a pretty dark song.
It sounds like a shroom trip through vegas tbh

·
Banned
26,214 Posts
It's a beautiful sounding song but one thing that stuck out to me is that it literally sounds like an infomercial, from the jingle-sounding chorus to Lucy literally sounding like demonic Billy Mays, it's really interesting how it connects to the theme of the track.

·
Premium Member
21,393 Posts
MAC THE GOAT said:
It's a beautiful sounding song but one thing that stuck out to me is that it literally sounds like an infomercial, from the jingle-sounding chorus to Lucy literally sounding like demonic Billy Mays, it's really interesting how it connects to the theme of the track.
:parrot:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts