Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are great moments like:

No Church In The Wild - (great intro)
the last minute of Ni***as in Paris - (dopest part on the album...whole song should sound like that part!!!)
New Day - (maybe best song...the lyrics..so emotional, “and I'll never let my son have a ego“)
Murder to Exellence - (good song)
Made in America - (2nd best song..so beautiful!)
Illes Motherfucker Alive (3rd best song)
The Joy - (maybe best production..didn't sound messed up by mastering/mixing like the others..but it's a good friday)

but also bad moments like:

Welcome To Jungle - (Swizz Beatz totally messed up!!!)
Gotta Have It - (the sample is annoying...think you need a high end soundsystem that the beat bangs like in the snippet by dotr (listening session))
Lift Off - sounds much more epic in the documentary ..mastering also messed up!

so at the end of the day the it's just a good album and will never touch MBDTF, because the mixing/mastering are just totally messed up (except of “the joy“, and the good songs are just not good enough to make WTT a masterpiece.
Kanye should produce more of them by his own, and shouldn't listen to jigga.
I mean I'm a real Kanye stan and just dissapointed because Ye can do it a lot better! And for Jay it's defently better then BP3
So Please Kanye never do a collabo Album again..
(sorry for my bad englisch)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IllestMotherAlive said:
You need better speakers/earphones bro.
ok maybe this ;) but come on, look at MBDTF, you can see the work Kanye put in it..the melodies are great, the drums are great, the whole production I mean you can see hear the hard work in every single song! Technically and musical it's on another level...so I got extrem high expectations, and then Swizz Beatz comes and totally messed up...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.