Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The album sales will flop, heres something to think about:

When The End of Day droped last year Cudi had less then a million fans on facebook, now... 2,791,633! Thats almost 2 million more in a year!

Not that it guarantees more sales but it sure has hell makes you think his sales WILL NOT drop.

November 9th.  :stronger:

·
Registered
11,583 Posts
The Prayer said:
The album sales will flop, heres something to think about:

When The End of Day droped last year Cudi had less then a million fans on facebook, now... 2,791,633! Thats almost 2 million more in a year!

Not that it guarantees more sales but it sure has hell makes you think his sales WILL NOT drop.

November 9th.  :stronger:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
He will do just fine, get over it, im pretty sure he does care about the sales but not as much as how good his music sounds for his fans and so far what ive heard from the album im not disappointed, my guess is 80k-100k tops even if some might think its too high of a number, i think its just perfect, because im pretty sure based on just his loyal fans he will sell 60k and the rest will be random people who like cudi's music or just erase me, but who knows? I guess we gon have to wait till Nov. 9.

I will be picking up 3 copies, one for me, one for my bro, and one for my girl.

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
It won't flop. Lack of promotion will mean that he won't sell as much as he could've done, but Cudi's fanbase is big enough to ensure that it won't flop.

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
the fact that erase me was able to premier on the hot 100 at number 22 with practically no promotion makes me confident that there are enough people interested in this album to sell about 100k

G

·
D Easy said:
the fact that erase me was able to premier on the hot 100 at number 22 with practically no promotion makes me confident that there are enough people interested in this album to sell about 100k
the fact that it only got to 22 shows the general public doesn't like it as much as his old stuff :dno:

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
0 hype.

If I didn't follow Cudi on facebook/read forums I wouldn't even know that Cudi is releasing an album. Like I said beofre, this album won't flop, but I doubt it'll do more than MOTM:EOD

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
HA5TY said:
the fact that it only got to 22 shows the general public doesn't like it as much as his old stuff :dno:
true but i think the fact that it peaked the first week off initial sales proves that cudi has a large fanbase that is willing to buy his stuff as soon as it is released and there was almost no promotion for erase me. Not many people have songs debut that high.

·
Registered
58,919 Posts
frank ocean back said:
0 hype.

If I didn't follow Cudi on facebook/read forums I wouldn't even know that Cudi is releasing an album. Like I said beofre, this album won't flop, but I doubt it'll do more than MOTM:EOD
lol

·
Premium Member
68,537 Posts
frank ocean back said:
0 hype.

4 years later u still hating on cudi

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.