Kanye to The banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
No headphones have been better than Apple ear pods for in ear and Sony MDR studios for over the ear in my experience.

There's no reason to pay for the name on any other brand. Unless you're looking for wireless or active noise cancellation

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
moisture. said:
No headphones have been better than Apple ear pods for in ear and Sony MDR studios for over the ear in my experience.

There's no reason to pay for the name on any other brand. Unless you're looking for wireless or active noise cancellation
I don't notice the difference with iems either, but the only two brands where you really only pay for the names are Beats(Apple) and Bose. Also Sony's headphone are surprisingly their only items that they don't charge huge 'premium prices' for.

And yes there are many reasons to purchase others. What if I wanted something waterproof or resistant? What if I wanted on ears? What if I wanted something lightweight, fashionable, durable and out of the way to take to the gym(iems suck there)? What if I wanted something with a different sound signature? What if I wanted something with extra bass? What about open vs closed back? What if I didn't want to use a amp? There's a million and one different reasons when it comes to decided which headphones are best for you, and that's why there's so many out there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts