Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you need a pass or some sort to get in between the stage and fences.
(I've been wanting to go to a CuDi concert to take photos but do you need a pass to get to where these photographers are?)
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, do you know if I buy like a VIP ticket etc I'd be accessible to doing so as well?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
U mean right in front of him no u don't need passes I been right in front 2 outa 2 times but then again I was first in line too

·
Banned
3,822 Posts
If you get in the front of the line, you should be close enough for pictures. But make sure cameras are allowed at the venue before you go.

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
You need a press pass for where you're talking about. My mom used to work for a newspaper and she'd cover some larger festivals so I know..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
almighty1 said:
U mean right in front of him no u don't need passes I been right in front 2 outa 2 times but then again I was first in line too
I mean in between where the security guards would stand,
Like this lol, not in with the crowd but with the guards, between the fence holding the crowd and the stage:

RelaxRelapse said:
You need a press pass for where you're talking about. My mom used to work for a newspaper and she'd cover some larger festivals so I know..
Yeah, this is what I mean, I'd have to work for somewhere doing this correct?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
PONR said:
I mean in between where the security guards would stand,
Like this lol, not in with the crowd but with the guards, between the fence holding the crowd and the stage:

Yeah, this is what I mean, I'd have to work for somewhere doing this correct?
lol i never been to a concert like that

i was right in front of him

1 - 17 of 17 Posts